Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hadith on Resurrection: The description of the Greater Intercession and the removal of believers from Hellfire


Anas ibn Malik reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The believers will gather on the Day of Resurrection and they will say: would that someone intercede for us with our Lord! They will go to Adam and say: You are the father of humanity, Allah created you with His Hand, the angels prostrated for
you, and He taught you the names of all things, so intercede for us with your Lord that we may be relieved of this place! Adam will say: It is not fitting for me. Then he will remember his sin and he will feel shame and will say: Go to Noah, for he was the first Messenger that Allah sent to the people of the earth. They will go to him and Noah will say: It is not fitting for me. Then he will remember his request for his Lord to do that of which he had no knowledge and he will feel shame and will say: Go to the intimate friend of the Merciful (Abraham). They will go to him and Abraham will say: It is not fitting for me, so go to Moses, the servant to whom Allah spoke directly and to whom He revealed the Torah. They will go to him and Moses will say: It is not fitting for me. Then he will remember when he killed a person without right and he will feel shame in front of his Lord and will say: Go to Jesus, the servant of Allah and His Messenger, His Word and His Spirit. They will go to him and Jesus will say: It is not fitting for me, so go to Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, the servant who was forgiven for his past and future sins. So they will come to me and I will proceed until I ask my Lord for permission and I will be granted permission. When I see my Lord, I will prostrate for him and He will let me remain in that state as long as He wills and then I will be addressed: Raise your heard and ask, your request will be granted, say and your saying will be heard, intercede and your intercession will be accepted. I will raise my head and praise Allah with a supplication He will teach me and I will intercede. He will fix a limit for me who will be admitted into Paradise. Then I will come back to Allah again and when I see my Lord, the same will happen. Then I will intercede and Allah will fix a limit for me who will be admitted into Paradise, and then I will come back a third and fourth time and it will be said: None remains in the Hellfire but those whom the Quran has imprisoned and destined to remain forever.” Abu Abdullah said, “They are those mentioned by Allah the exalted: abiding therein eternally.” (16:29)

[Sahih Bukhari, Book 60, Number 3, Sahih]

عَنْ أَنَسٍ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ عَنْ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ يَجْتَمِعُ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ فَيَقُولُونَ لَوْ اسْتَشْفَعْنَا إِلَى رَبِّنَا فَيَأْتُونَ آدَمَ فَيَقُولُونَ أَنْتَ أَبُو النَّاسِ خَلَقَكَ اللَّهُ بِيَدِهِ وَأَسْجَدَ لَكَ مَلَائِكَتَهُ وَعَلَّمَكَ أَسْمَاءَ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ فَاشْفَعْ لَنَا عِنْدَ رَبِّكَ حَتَّى يُرِيحَنَا مِنْ مَكَانِنَا هَذَا فَيَقُولُ لَسْتُ هُنَاكُمْ وَيَذْكُرُ ذَنْبَهُ فَيَسْتَحِي ائْتُوا نُوحًا فَإِنَّهُ أَوَّلُ رَسُولٍ بَعَثَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَى أَهْلِ الْأَرْضِ فَيَأْتُونَهُ فَيَقُولُ لَسْتُ هُنَاكُمْ وَيَذْكُرُ سُؤَالَهُ رَبَّهُ مَا لَيْسَ لَهُ بِهِ عِلْمٌ فَيَسْتَحِي فَيَقُولُ ائْتُوا خَلِيلَ الرَّحْمَنِ فَيَأْتُونَهُ فَيَقُولُ لَسْتُ هُنَاكُمْ ائْتُوا مُوسَى عَبْدًا كَلَّمَهُ اللَّهُ وَأَعْطَاهُ التَّوْرَاةَ فَيَأْتُونَهُ فَيَقُولُ لَسْتُ هُنَاكُمْ وَيَذْكُرُ قَتْلَ النَّفْسِ بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ فَيَسْتَحِي مِنْ رَبِّهِ فَيَقُولُ ائْتُوا عِيسَى عَبْدَ اللَّهِ وَرَسُولَهُ وَكَلِمَةَ اللَّهِ وَرُوحَهُ فَيَقُولُ لَسْتُ هُنَاكُمْ ائْتُوا مُحَمَّدًا صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ عَبْدًا غَفَرَ اللَّهُ لَهُ مَا تَقَدَّمَ مِنْ ذَنْبِهِ وَمَا تَأَخَّرَ فَيَأْتُونِي فَأَنْطَلِقُ حَتَّى أَسْتَأْذِنَ عَلَى رَبِّي فَيُؤْذَنَ لِي فَإِذَا رَأَيْتُ رَبِّي وَقَعْتُ سَاجِدًا فَيَدَعُنِي مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ ثُمَّ يُقَالُ ارْفَعْ رَأْسَكَ وَسَلْ تُعْطَهْ وَقُلْ يُسْمَعْ وَاشْفَعْ تُشَفَّعْ فَأَرْفَعُ رَأْسِي فَأَحْمَدُهُ بِتَحْمِيدٍ يُعَلِّمُنِيهِ ثُمَّ أَشْفَعُ فَيَحُدُّ لِي حَدًّا فَأُدْخِلُهُمْ الْجَنَّةَ ثُمَّ أَعُودُ إِلَيْهِ فَإِذَا رَأَيْتُ رَبِّي مِثْلَهُ ثُمَّ أَشْفَعُ فَيَحُدُّ لِي حَدًّا فَأُدْخِلُهُمْ الْجَنَّةَ ثُمَّ أَعُودُ الرَّابِعَةَ فَأَقُولُ مَا بَقِيَ فِي النَّارِ إِلَّا مَنْ حَبَسَهُ الْقُرْآنُ وَوَجَبَ عَلَيْهِ الْخُلُودُ قَالَ أَبُو عَبْد اللَّهِ إِلَّا مَنْ حَبَسَهُ الْقُرْآنُ يَعْنِي قَوْلَ اللَّهِ تَعَالَى خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا

4206 صحيح البخاري كِتَاب تَفْسِيرِ الْقُرْآنِ سُورَةُ الْبَقَرَةِ بَاب قَوْلِ اللَّهِ وَعَلَّمَ آدَمَ الْأَسْمَاءَ كُلَّهَا

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...